picture

searchwarp.com

Thursday 23 August 2012

My Roll Kuchen & Watermelon Pictures...

Psalm 34:1-3 I will bless the Lord at all times: his praise shall continually be in my mouth.  My soul shall make her boast in the Lord: the humble shall hear thereof, and be glad. O magnify the Lord with me, and let us exalt his name together.

Sometime ago I wrote a post titled Roll Kuchen &Watermelon and Healthy Eating - posted July 29, 2012. Well today I picked 2 ripe watermelons from my garden and I made some Roll Kuchen. Roll Kuchen and Watermelon is such a super delicious meal. I want to share a few pictures of the watermelon and the Roll Kuchen that I made. I shared the recipe in my earlier post.
Doesn't this look delicious??


-------------------------------------------------------------------------
I also made some milk free Roll Kuchen since I am milk allergic. This is a picture of my milk free Roll Kuchen. They turned out very well too!



 Note: If anyone out there is interested in my milk free Roll Kucken recipe that I came up with today - I will gladly share it. Just leave a request for the recipe in the comment section.

No comments:

Post a Comment