picture

searchwarp.com

Sunday 11 November 2012

God - the Greatest Artist Ever!

Isaiah 1:18 Come now, and let us reason together, saith the Lord: though your sins be as scarlet, they shall be as white as snow; though they be red like crimson, they shall be as wool.

I believe God is the greatest artist ever - I am sure there isn't anyone who would disagree with me. After all, the paintings and sculptures that any human artist creates is a reflection of what he or she observes in creation. So all glory to God the creator of all the earth!
We had a snowstorm here overnight so I took a picture because I think the white snow is so beautiful. I just love it! Also snow is a reminder to us that the blood of Jesus cleanses away all our sin. Though our sins are as scarlet, we can be washed white as snow through the cleansing blood of Jesus. Halleujah!

White as Snow
Psalm 51:7   Purge me with hyssop, and I shall be clean: wash me, and I shall be whiter than snow.

2 comments:

  1. It's true, the new white snow is beautiful.
    We had some snow, but it's all gone now after the rainy weekend. (We celebrated Father's Day here in Finland.)

    Have a good week! God bless!

    ReplyDelete
  2. @Varpunen - That is interesting to know that you just had Father's Day in Finland at this time of year. Here in Canada we celebrate it in June. God Bless all the Father's in your life.
    Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete