picture

searchwarp.com

Thursday 26 September 2013

Dear President Rouhani, Jesus Christ loves you. But judgment is coming... ( from Joel Rosenberg )

The following is written by end time Bible teacher Joel Rosenberg. It is a letter to President Rouhani of Iran. Rosenberg writes the following :

Dear President Rouhani, Jesus Christ loves you. But judgment is coming, the Bible warns in Jeremiah 49:34-39. Let me explain.

In Uncategorized on September 26, 2013 at 3:17 pm
God loves you, President Rouhani, but you must repent. Time may be short.
Dear President Rouhani,
While you are here in the United States, I would like to take a moment to share with you two very important truths:
First, the Bible makes clear that God loves all the people of the world, including the people of Iran.
The God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob loves Persians. Jesus Christ loves you. He loves all Muslims. He wants to forgive you and your people and save you and adopt you and your family into His family to be His children and to go to heaven forever and ever.
The Lord Jesus Christ said, “For God so loves the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whosoever believes in Him shall not perish but have everlasting life.” (John 3:16).
Anyone who truly repents and receives Christ by faith as Savior and Lord will be saved. “But as many as received Him [Christ], to them He gave the right to become children of God, even to those who believe in His name.” (John 1:12)
This is the Gospel, the good news.
Second, the Bible also warns that judgment is coming to the Iranian regime in the last days.
Speaking of “Elam,” an ancient name for the nation we know today as Iran, the prophet Jeremiah wrote: “That which came as the word of the Lord to Jeremiah the prophet concerning Elam, at the beginning of the reign of Zedekiah king of Judah, saying: ’Thus says the Lord of hosts, “Behold, I am going to break the bow of Elam, the finest of their might.  I will bring upon Elam the four winds from the four ends of heaven, and will scatter them to all these winds; and there will be no nation to which the outcasts of Elam will not go.  So I will shatter Elam before their enemies and before those who seek their lives; and I will bring calamity upon them, even My fierce anger,” declares the Lord, “And I will send out the sword after them Until I have consumed them. Then I will set My throne in Elam and destroy out of it king and princes,” declares the Lord. But it will come about in the last days that I will restore the fortunes of Elam,” declares the Lord.’” (Jeremiah 49:34-39)
The prophet tells us that there is coming a day when the Lord will have “fierce anger” against “the king and princes” of Iran and “will bring calamity upon them.”
When will this judgment come? I cannot say for certain.
But in the name of Jesus Christ, I urge you to take these and all the Scriptures to heart. I implore you embrace God’s love, repent of your sins, and receive Christ as Savior and Lord by faith.
More Iranians have left Islam and come to faith in Christ since 1979 than at any time in the last 14 centuries. More than one million Iranian Muslims have become Christians in the last three decades.
I pray that you will become one of them. Time may be short. Do not delay.
“Behold, now is ‘the acceptable time,’ behold, now is ‘the Day of Salvation,’” says the Bible. (2 Corinthians 6:2)
I recently gave an address explaining God’s love for the people of Iran, and explaining the prophecy of Jeremiah 49 concerning the people of Elam (Iran). My prayer is that you will take time to listen to it to understand the prophecy and its implications more fully.
My family and I are praying for you, President Rouhani. Many Christians are, as well.


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
THE ABOVE FROM JOEL ROSENBERG

No comments:

Post a Comment