picture

searchwarp.com

Sunday 18 January 2015

Praying for the Brokenhearted - Kathy Riggs

Luke 4:18  The Spirit of the Lord is upon me, because he hath anointed me to preach the gospel to the poor; he hath sent me to heal the brokenhearted, to preach deliverance to the captives, and recovering of sight to the blind, to set at liberty them that are bruised,

Have you suffered some heartbreaking experiences in your life? Jesus has come to heal your broken heart. He has provided for you and He is able and willing to meet your need. I would like to share a link with you where sister Kathy Riggs ( I have come to appreciate her through the blog talk radio ministry with John McTernan ) shares a message of healing for those with broken and shattered hearts. In the video she prays for the Lord to heal the broken in heart.  Please take the time to watch this video.

Kathy Riggs - Healing for the Brokenhearted

No comments:

Post a Comment